1) AML Windscreens shall undertake, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement the repair or replacement of vehicle glass.
2) You will not be billed until after the work has been completed to your satisfaction
- no booking fees or deposit required
3) All work is covered for as long as the customer owns the vehicle. The cover is for glass and fitting defects (leaks, stress cracks, vision faults ect.) Glass is not coverd for breakage due to stone damage, vandalism ,or break in.
4) Our contract is with you the driver or owner of the vehicle. You agree to pay us the amount specified on the invoice
5) Payment is due at the time of the repair or replacement unless otherwise agreed in advance.
6) All prices quoted are subject to availability and are valid for a period of 14 days. All prices include fitting but exclude any additional trims and clips that may be required. Prices are for standard working hours being Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm and Saturday 8.30am - 4.00pm excluding bank hoildays. No additional call out charge will be added if work is arranged to be completed outside of normal hours as long as it has been booked during working hours if a job is booked and completed outside of working hours there will be an additional £25.00 glass release fee charged. Payment must be made at the time of installation.
7) AML Windscreens retains the title in all goods supplied untill full payment is received.
8) Stone chip repairs are guaranteed against failure once completed but not during the repair procedure for a period of one year in the event of a chip failure the cost of repair would be credited off the price of a new screen supplied by AML Windscreens
9) We always endeavour to ensure customer satisfaction however if there are aspects of our service you wish to complain about please feel free to contact us.
10) English law shall apply to any issue or dispute arising